Football Managers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect for all managers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I CANT SEND A MESSAGE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
idy4lyf

idy4lyf

I CANT SEND A MESSAGE Empty
PostSubject: I CANT SEND A MESSAGE   I CANT SEND A MESSAGE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 am

ZAKUMI, CAN U PLEASE MOVE MY LEAGUE BACK TO SNGLISH MANAGERS BECAUSE ON EUROPEAN MANAGERS I CANT SEND A MESSAGE, IS SAYS "ONLY ADMINISTARTORS CAN SEND A MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM", SO CAN U PLZZ MOVE IT BACK TO ENGLISH MANAGERS

THANK-YOU
Back to top Go down
AdminZakumi
Admin
AdminZakumi

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SEND A MESSAGE   I CANT SEND A MESSAGE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:12 am

idy4lyf wrote:
ZAKUMI, CAN U PLEASE MOVE MY LEAGUE BACK TO SNGLISH MANAGERS BECAUSE ON EUROPEAN MANAGERS I CANT SEND A MESSAGE, IS SAYS "ONLY ADMINISTARTORS CAN SEND A MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM", SO CAN U PLZZ MOVE IT BACK TO ENGLISH MANAGERS

THANK-YOU

Sorry about that. I won't move it back, but i'll change the settings so that you can post on there.
Back to top Go down
https://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
idy4lyf

idy4lyf

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SEND A MESSAGE   I CANT SEND A MESSAGE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:48 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:

THANK-YOU

Sorry about that. I won't move it back, but i'll change the settings so that you can post on there.
ok thanx mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SEND A MESSAGE   I CANT SEND A MESSAGE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CANT SEND A MESSAGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Managers :: Football Managers :: English Managers :: Welcome-
Jump to: