Perfect for all managers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Best 12 Teams In Europe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello this is a new topic where all the information about team transfers, budgets, injry reports, game results, game fixtures and league standings will be posted on

Introduction



Hello and welcome to this brand new manager game, if you want a club then you need to write a speech and ill inform you weather you have got the job or not.


Fixtures will be played every 2 days and they will start at 7pm and i will commentate through each match, e.g goal alert



CALENDAR:


FEB 26TH:1st Matchday




FEB 28TH:2nd Matchday




FEB 22ND:3rd Matchday




FEB 24TH:Foreign Shield Cup (1st Round)(64 Teams Left)




FEB 26TH:4th Matchday




FEB 28TH:5th Matchday




MARCH 2ND:6th Matchday




MARCH 4TH: Foreign Shield Cup Match (2nd Round)(32 Teams Left)




MARCH 6TH:7th Matchday




MARCH 8TH:8th Matchday




MARCH 10TH:9th Matchday




MARCH 12TH:Foreign Shield Cup Match (3rd Round)(16 Teams Left)




MARCH 14TH:10th Matchday




MARCH 16TH:11th Matchday




MARCH 18TH:12th Matchday




MARCH 20TH: Foreign Shield Cup Match (Quarter-Final)(8 Teams Left)




MARCH 22ND:13th Matchday




MARCH 24TH:14th Matchday




MARCH 26TH:15th Matchday




MARCH 28TH:Foreign Shield Cup Match (Semi-Final)(4 Teams Left)




MARCH 30TH:16th Matchday




APRIL 1ST:17th Matchday




APRIL 3RD:18th Matchday




APRIL 5TH: Foreign Shield Cup Match (Final)(2 Teams Left)




APRIL 7TH: 19th Matchday




APRIL 9TH:20th Matchday




APRIL 11:21st Matchday




APRIL 13TH: Foreign Tropyh Cup Match (1st Round)(64 Teams Left)




APRIL 15TH:22nd Matchday




APRIL 17TH: Foreign Trophy Cup Match (2nd Round)(32 Teams Left)




APRIL 19TH: Foreign Trophy Cup Match (3rd Round)(16 Teams Left)




APRIL 21ST: Foregin Trophy Cup Match (Quarter-Final)(8 Temas Left)




APRIL 23RD: Foreign Trophy Cup Match (Semi-Final)(4 Teams Left)




APRIL 25TH: Foreign Trophy Cup Match (Final)(2 Teams Left)



Arsenal:
Budget:70m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




A.C.Milan:
Budget:70m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:





Barcelona:
Budget:110m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




Chelsea:
Budget:75m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:



Man-Utd:
Budget:80m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:



Tottenham:
Budget:50m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:



Liverpool-S&C UP FRONT
Budget:29m
Players In: Hazard, Coentrao, Aliadiere
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




Inter-Milan:
Budget:80m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




Real-Madrid:
Budget:110m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




Lyon:
Budget:50m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




Bayern Munich:
Budget:70m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




Man-City-CBHCC
Budget:130m
Players In:
Players Out:
Top Goalscorer:




THERE WILL BE 2 QUESTIONS AND YOU CANT ANSWER BOTH QUESTIONS BECAUSE IF U ANSWER 1 QUESTION AND U GET IT RIGHT, THEN U CANT ANSWER THE NEXT 1 COS IT HAS TO BE FAIR THE OTHER PERSON MUST GET A CHANCE, SO THIS WAY 2 PEOPLE WIN 15M EACH A DAY


ALSO U HAVE 3 GUESSES AT 1 QUESTION:


SO U CHOOSE A QUESTION


HAVE 3 GUESSES AT IT


IF U GET IT RIGHT U WIN 15M


IF U GET IT WRONG THEN U CANNOT CHOSE THE SECOND QUESTION BECAUSE ONCE U HAVE CHOSEN A QUESTION THEN U CANT CHANGE OR U CANT PIK THE SECOND QUESTION, U CAN ONLY PICK 1 QUESTION PER DAY


TODAYS QUESTION:


WHICH FAMILY IS TRYING TO BUY MANCHESTER UNITED?(ANSWERED BY RIAZZAY)


WHAT NATIONALITY IS Hal Robson-Kanu? (ANSWERED BY AMANADO)



YOU CAN NOT ANSWER 2 QUESTINS SO THT IS FAIR



BECAUSE IF U GET 1 RIGHT THEN U CANT ANSWER THE OTHER ONE, WHICH MEANS 2 PEOPLE GET THE CHANCE TO WIN 15M EACH



U CAN ONLY HAVE 3 GUESS AT 1 QUESTION, SO IF U GO FOR THE FIRST QUESTION THEN U HAVE 3 GUESSES AT IT BUT THEN U CAN ANSWER THE SECOND 1, SO WHICHEVER QUESTION U CHOSE U HAVE TO GO FOR THT ONE, U CANT CHANGE IT








EVERY 2 DAYS THERE WILL BE A MATCH BUT 1 DAY BEFORE EACH MATCH I WILL POST THE FIXTURES AND U NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR STARTING 11


MATCHES WILL START AT DIFFERENT TIMES BUT I WILL POST THE FIXTURES AND THE TIME OF THE MATCH ON HERE 1 DAY BEFORE THE MATCH



I WILL COMMENTATE THROUGH EACH MATCH, E.G GOAL ALERT



MATCHES WILL FINISH AT 7:30PM




THEN AFTER THE MATCH, I WILL POST THE RESULTS AND LEAGUE STANDINGS


ALSO I WILL DO INTERVIEWS AND THE MAIN HEADLINES IN MY MAGAZINE AND I WILL PUBLISH, MY MAGAZINE AFTER EVERY 2DAYS ASWELL


ANOTHER NEW FEATURE IS THAT IF U DO REALLY WELL AS MANAGER OF YOUR CLUB, THEN OTHER TEAMS COULD OFFER U A CHANCE TO BECOME THERE MANAGER E.G IF U DO WELL WITH S.LISBON,

THEN PORTO MIGHT ASK U TO BECOME THERE MANAGER.

NEW FEATURES TO THE GAME:

SCOUT REPORT: U CAN NOW SEND UP TO 3 SCOUTS OUT PER DAY TO FIND NEW TALENTED PLAYERS:

CONTRATCS EXPIRING: EVERY WEDNESDAY ADN SUNDAY I WILL POST THE CONTRACTS OF PLAYERS WHO ARE EXPIRING SO FOR E.G: LLORENTE'S CONTRACT EXPIRES IN 2 WEEKS, WOULD U LIKE TO EXTEND IT:

FLOP OF THE MATCH: EVERY MATCH I WILL PUT THE MAN OF THE MATCH AND THE FLOP OF THE MATCH


OFFERS FROM OTHER CLUBS: OTHER CLUBS WILL CONTACT U TO BECOME THEIR NEW MANAGER AND IP IS UP TO YOU:


PLAYERS REQUESTS: PLAYERS FROM YOUR CLUB WILL SOMETIMES REQUEST U TO DO SOMETHING SO FOR E.G A PLAYER MIGHT WANT U TO TAKE ALL THE TEAM OUT SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT, TO KEEP THEM HAPPY


BONUS REWARDS: BEFORE EACH MATCH BEGINS, I WILL GIVE U 15 MINUTES TO PREDICT THE SCORE AND THE SCORERS AND EACH TIME U GET 1 RIGHT U WILL WIN 10M


MY BONUS REWARDS: IF I THINK U ARE DOING A GOOD JOB IN MANAGING THE TEAM THEN I WILL GIVE U MORE TRANSFER MONEY DEPENDING ON HOW GOOD U R DOING


MANAGER OFFICE: I WILL TELL U IF A PLAYER HAS DONE SOMTHING WRONG OR IF HE HAS DONE SOMETHING GOOD, AND I WILL CALL HIM TO YOUR OFFICE AND U WILL HHAVE TO EITHER PUNISH HIM OR REWARD HIM

SO FOR E.G I WILL SAY TO YOU, NILMAR HID LAVEZZIS CLOTHES WHILST HE WAS HAVING A SHOWER AND HE HAS BEEN CALLED TO YOUR OFFICE, THEN U WILL HAVE TO PUNISH HIM, BY CUTTING HIS WAGES OR MAKING HIM MISS THE NEXT MATCH, OW SOMETHING LIKE THAT






EXTRA REWARDS: THIS IS A NEW FEATURE, AND IF YOU ARE DOING A SPECIAL JOB AT YOUR CLUB THEN U U WILL HAVE 5 CARDS AND U CAN CHOSES ONE OF THEM, THE CARDS ARE:


THE EXTRA REWARDS ARE A TREAT FOR MANAGERS WHO ARE DOING WELL AT THERE CLUB, AND I WILL PIK THEM.

I CAN PIK ANY MANAGER I WANT AT ANY TIME, SO I MIGHT PIK 1 TODAY, THEN I MITE PIK 1 NEXT WEEK THEN NEXT MONTH, SO I CAN CHOOSE AT ANY TIME, WHEN I PICK A MANAGER THEY CAN CHOOSE 1 OPTION FROM THE CHOICES BELOW.



BEST OPPOSITION PLAYER: YOU CAN PICK YOUR NEXT OPPOSITIONS BEST PLAYER AND MAKE HIM MISS THE NEXT MATCH



BARGAIN PLAYER: YOU CAN BUY ANY PLAYER FROM A TEAM THAT IS NOT MANAGED AND ALSO THAT IS NOT IN THIS LEAGUE, FOR FREE



DOUBLE GOAL: EVERY TIME UR TEAM SCORES A GOAL IT GETS DOUBLED, SO IF U SCORE 1 THEN U HAVE REALLY SCORED 2 BUT THIS WORKS ONLY IN 1 OF YOUR MATCHES



3 SCOUTS: THIS TIME U CAN SEND OUT 3 SCOUTS IF U WANT TO, BUT THIS IS ONLY AVALIBLE ONCE



12 PLAYERS ON THE PITCH: INSTEAD OF HAVING 11 PLAYERS, NOW U CAN HAVE 12 PLAYERS, BUT THIS IS AVAILIBLE ONLY FOR 1 MATCH





Last edited by idy4lyf on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:31 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?

Ok, sure, i didn't quite catch that.
Do I need to write a speech?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?

Ok, sure, i didn't quite catch that.
Do I need to write a speech?
ok but do u understand it now or not mate also no u dont need to write a speech mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?

Ok, sure, i didn't quite catch that.
Do I need to write a speech?
ok but do u understand it now or not mate also no u dont need to write a speech mate

Yes, I get it.

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £18M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £14M
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - Free
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?

Ok, sure, i didn't quite catch that.
Do I need to write a speech?
ok but do u understand it now or not mate also no u dont need to write a speech mate

Yes, I get it.

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £18M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £14M
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - Free
ok and also:
they want 25m for Coentrao or they want Johnson plus 8m for Coentrao
Hazard bid accepted, Offer wages now plzz
Aliadere accepted offer wages plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?

Ok, sure, i didn't quite catch that.
Do I need to write a speech?
ok but do u understand it now or not mate also no u dont need to write a speech mate

Yes, I get it.

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £18M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £14M
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - Free
ok and also:
they want 25m for Coentrao or they want Johnson plus 8m for Coentrao
Hazard bid accepted, Offer wages now plzz
Aliadere accepted offer wages plz

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £22M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £55K-a-week
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - £20K-a-week

BTW, you should move this forum to the "Europe" section. Or I will do so for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 pm

g2g now. sorry. i'll be on tommorow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?

Ok, sure, i didn't quite catch that.
Do I need to write a speech?
ok but do u understand it now or not mate also no u dont need to write a speech mate

Yes, I get it.

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £18M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £14M
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - Free
ok and also:
they want 25m for Coentrao or they want Johnson plus 8m for Coentrao
Hazard bid accepted, Offer wages now plzz
Aliadere accepted offer wages plz

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £22M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £55K-a-week
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - £20K-a-week

BTW, you should move this forum to the "Europe" section. Or I will do so for you.
no jus leave it on here cos everyone comes on here, and also:
Coentrao bid accepted offer wages now
Hazard and Aliadiere both accept contracts and will now undergo medicals ill inform you weather they pass or fail them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CBHCC

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Man City please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 pm

CBHCC wrote:
Man City please
accepted mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
Liverpool please.

Fabio Coentrao - SL Benfica - Free (Bargain buy)
Ok u have Liverpool but i don't think u understand my Reward System it is only for Managers who do good at there club, so if u like remain unbeaten for a long time then i might give u a reward or if u win some silverware then i might give u a reward, so first u have to be successful at ur club then ill give u a reward then u can pick one of the 5 options on the intro

is tht ok mate?

Ok, sure, i didn't quite catch that.
Do I need to write a speech?
ok but do u understand it now or not mate also no u dont need to write a speech mate

Yes, I get it.

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £18M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £14M
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - Free
ok and also:
they want 25m for Coentrao or they want Johnson plus 8m for Coentrao
Hazard bid accepted, Offer wages now plzz
Aliadere accepted offer wages plz

Coentrao - Benfica to LFC - £22M
Hazard - Lille to LFC - £55K-a-week
Aliadiere - No Club to LFC - £20K-a-week

BTW, you should move this forum to the "Europe" section. Or I will do so for you.
no jus leave it on here cos everyone comes on here, and also:
Coentrao bid accepted offer wages now
Hazard and Aliadiere both accept contracts and will now undergo medicals ill inform you weather they pass or fail them

Coentrao - £50K-a-week
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
CBHCC

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Smalling £10 M
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 pm

CBHCC wrote:
Smalling £10 M
accepted now offer wages plzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:55 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
CBHCC wrote:
Smalling £10 M
accepted now offer wages plzz

are my wages for Coentrao accepted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
CBHCC wrote:
Smalling £10 M
accepted now offer wages plzz

are my wages for Coentrao accepted?
yess, congrats, Coentrao, Aliadiere and Hazard have now all joind your club mate congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Sitting in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:
CBHCC wrote:
Smalling £10 M
accepted now offer wages plzz

are my wages for Coentrao accepted?
yess, congrats, Coentrao, Aliadiere and Hazard have now all joind your club mate congrats

WOO! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
idy4lyf

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21
Location : MANCHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:04 pm

FIXTURES FOR MATCHDAY 1 (TONIGHT AT 7PM)
Round 1

barcelona v bayern-munich
real-madrid v lyon
man-utd v inter-milan
arsenal v a.c.milan
chelsea v man-city
tottenham v liverpool

Matches Start at 7pm and ill do Goal Alert on Each Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CBHCC

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : Bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm

£30,000 p/w and a 10% bonus when he keeps 2 clan sheets in a row.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killem

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 20
Location : Bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I shall be Man C boss plzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://footyisfun.forumotion.com/
LFC Mad!

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Rugby Pitch

PostSubject: Barca Plz   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:10 am

Can I Have Barcelona?
If I Can,Bid For Ronaldo 80m,Wages 200K A Week
And Bid For Bale,40m,Wages 100K A Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LFC Mad!

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Rugby Pitch

PostSubject: .   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 am

PLZ JOIN MY MANAGER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killem

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 20
Location : Bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Saurez 50M
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://footyisfun.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best 12 Teams In Europe   

Back to top Go down
 
Best 12 Teams In Europe
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1993 Top ten oba teams
» PEEL ALL STAR TEAMS
» Europeans 2012/ Championnats d'Europe 2012
» Tamsyn Manou (nee Lewis) off to Europe
» TAS footy teams vie for $1000 in 4x200m relay at Devonport

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Managers :: Football Managers :: European Managers :: Welcome-
Jump to: