PostSubject: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:37 pm

shall i release a manager

also: if i do what kind will make u lot all join plzzz replie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 pm

maybe a europa league or champions league one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awesomemanagers.forumotion.net
CBHCC

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:44 pm

A french 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idy4lyf

PostSubject: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 pm

WHAT ABOUT A BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE 1, DO U WANT ME TO MAKE THAT 1?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CBHCC

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Zakumi is making a prem 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idy4lyf

PostSubject: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 pm

OK SHALL I MAKE A BEST 18 TEAMS IN EUROPE LIKE THE ONE I HAVE ON MATCH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

idy4lyf wrote:

make it 12 teams.
Back to top Go down
CBHCC

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Make some ajustments and DON'T jet it get over 30 pages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idy4lyf

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:

make it 12 teams.
OK THEN BUT TELL ME WHAT TEAMS I AM THINKING:
1.MAN-UTD
2.CHELSEA
3.ARSENAL
4.MAN-CITY
5.LIVERPOOL
6.BARCELONA
7.REAL-MADRID
8.INTER-MILAN
9.A.C.MILAN

WHAT OTHER 3 TEAMS DO U LOT WANT? ALSO WHAT ADJUSTEMENTS DO U WANT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CBHCC

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Your manager. Sevilla, Vallencia and Marsille should b in there. Get rid of L'pool and put spurs instead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
idy4lyf wrote:

make it 12 teams.
OK THEN BUT TELL ME WHAT TEAMS I AM THINKING:
1.MAN-UTD
2.CHELSEA
3.ARSENAL
4.MAN-CITY
5.LIVERPOOL
6.BARCELONA
7.REAL-MADRID
8.INTER-MILAN
9.A.C.MILAN

WHAT OTHER 3 TEAMS DO U LOT WANT? ALSO WHAT ADJUSTEMENTS DO U WANT?

napoli, valencia, marseille
Back to top Go down
AdminZakumi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:02 pm

CBHCC wrote:
Your manager. Sevilla, Vallencia and Marsille should b in there. Get rid of L'pool and put spurs instead

no. keep liverpool
Back to top Go down
idy4lyf

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:04 pm

AdminZakumi wrote:
CBHCC wrote:

no. keep liverpool

SO THESE WILL BE THE TEAMS:
1.MAN-UTD
2.CHELSEA
3.ARSENAL
4.TOTTENHAM
5.LIVERPOOL
6.BARCELONA
7.REAL-MADRID
8.A.C.MILAN
9.INTER-MILAN
10.LYON
11.MARSEILLE
12.VALENCIA

ARE THERE OK

ALSO;
THE FEATURES WILL BE:

THERE WILL BE 2 QUESTIONS AND YOU CANT ANSWER BOTH QUESTIONS BECAUSE IF U ANSWER 1 QUESTION AND U GET IT RIGHT, THEN U CANT ANSWER THE NEXT 1 COS IT HAS TO BE FAIR THE OTHER PERSON MUST GET A CHANCE, SO THIS WAY 2 PEOPLE WIN 15M EACH A DAY

ALSO U HAVE 3 GUESSES AT 1 QUESTION:

SO U CHOOSE A QUESTION

HAVE 3 GUESSES AT IT

IF U GET IT RIGHT U WIN 15M

IF U GET IT WRONG THEN U CANNOT CHOSE THE SECOND QUESTION BECAUSE ONCE U HAVE CHOSEN A QUESTION THEN U CANT CHANGE OR U CANT PIK THE SECOND QUESTION, U CAN ONLY PICK 1 QUESTION PER DAY

TODAYS QUESTION:

WHICH FAMILY IS TRYING TO BUY MANCHESTER UNITED?(ANSWERED BY RIAZZAY)

WHAT NATIONALITY IS Hal Robson-Kanu? (ANSWERED BY AMANADO)

YOU CAN NOT ANSWER 2 QUESTINS SO THT IS FAIR

BECAUSE IF U GET 1 RIGHT THEN U CANT ANSWER THE OTHER ONE, WHICH MEANS 2 PEOPLE GET THE CHANCE TO WIN 15M EACH

U CAN ONLY HAVE 3 GUESS AT 1 QUESTION, SO IF U GO FOR THE FIRST QUESTION THEN U HAVE 3 GUESSES AT IT BUT THEN U CAN ANSWER THE SECOND 1, SO WHICHEVER QUESTION U CHOSE U HAVE TO GO FOR THT ONE, U CANT CHANGE IT

EVERY 2 DAYS THERE WILL BE A MATCH BUT 1 DAY BEFORE EACH MATCH I WILL POST THE FIXTURES AND U NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR STARTING 11

MATCHES WILL START AT DIFFERENT TIMES BUT I WILL POST THE FIXTURES AND THE TIME OF THE MATCH ON HERE 1 DAY BEFORE THE MATCH

I WILL COMMENTATE THROUGH EACH MATCH, E.G GOAL ALERT

MATCHES WILL FINISH AT 7:30PM

THEN AFTER THE MATCH, I WILL POST THE RESULTS AND LEAGUE STANDINGS

ALSO I WILL DO INTERVIEWS AND THE MAIN HEADLINES IN MY MAGAZINE AND I WILL PUBLISH, MY MAGAZINE AFTER EVERY 2DAYS ASWELL

ANOTHER NEW FEATURE IS THAT IF U DO REALLY WELL AS MANAGER OF YOUR CLUB, THEN OTHER TEAMS COULD OFFER U A CHANCE TO BECOME THERE MANAGER E.G IF U DO WELL WITH S.LISBON,

THEN PORTO MIGHT ASK U TO BECOME THERE MANAGER.

NEW FEATURES TO THE GAME:

SCOUT REPORT: U CAN NOW SEND UP TO 3 SCOUTS OUT PER DAY TO FIND NEW TALENTED PLAYERS:

CONTRATCS EXPIRING: EVERY WEDNESDAY ADN SUNDAY I WILL POST THE CONTRACTS OF PLAYERS WHO ARE EXPIRING SO FOR E.G: LLORENTE'S CONTRACT EXPIRES IN 2 WEEKS, WOULD U LIKE TO EXTEND IT:

FLOP OF THE MATCH: EVERY MATCH I WILL PUT THE MAN OF THE MATCH AND THE FLOP OF THE MATCH

OFFERS FROM OTHER CLUBS: OTHER CLUBS WILL CONTACT U TO BECOME THEIR NEW MANAGER AND IP IS UP TO YOU:

PLAYERS REQUESTS: PLAYERS FROM YOUR CLUB WILL SOMETIMES REQUEST U TO DO SOMETHING SO FOR E.G A PLAYER MIGHT WANT U TO TAKE ALL THE TEAM OUT SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT, TO KEEP THEM HAPPY

BONUS REWARDS: BEFORE EACH MATCH BEGINS, I WILL GIVE U 15 MINUTES TO PREDICT THE SCORE AND THE SCORERS AND EACH TIME U GET 1 RIGHT U WILL WIN 10M

MY BONUS REWARDS: IF I THINK U ARE DOING A GOOD JOB IN MANAGING THE TEAM THEN I WILL GIVE U MORE TRANSFER MONEY DEPENDING ON HOW GOOD U R DOING

MANAGER OFFICE: I WILL TELL U IF A PLAYER HAS DONE SOMTHING WRONG OR IF HE HAS DONE SOMETHING GOOD, AND I WILL CALL HIM TO YOUR OFFICE AND U WILL HHAVE TO EITHER PUNISH HIM OR REWARD HIM

SO FOR E.G I WILL SAY TO YOU, NILMAR HID LAVEZZIS CLOTHES WHILST HE WAS HAVING A SHOWER AND HE HAS BEEN CALLED TO YOUR OFFICE, THEN U WILL HAVE TO PUNISH HIM, BY CUTTING HIS WAGES OR MAKING HIM MISS THE NEXT MATCH, OW SOMETHING LIKE THAT

EXTRA REWARDS: THIS IS A NEW FEATURE, AND IF YOU ARE DOING A SPECIAL JOB AT YOUR CLUB THEN U U WILL HAVE 5 CARDS AND U CAN CHOSES ONE OF THEM, THE CARDS ARE:

THE EXTRA REWARDS ARE A TREAT FOR MANAGERS WHO ARE DOING WELL AT THERE CLUB, AND I WILL PIK THEM.

I CAN PIK ANY MANAGER I WANT AT ANY TIME, SO I MIGHT PIK 1 TODAY, THEN I MITE PIK 1 NEXT WEEK THEN NEXT MONTH, SO I CAN CHOOSE AT ANY TIME, WHEN I PICK A MANAGER THEY CAN CHOOSE 1 OPTION FROM THE CHOICES BELOW.

BEST OPPOSITION PLAYER: YOU CAN PICK YOUR NEXT OPPOSITIONS BEST PLAYER AND MAKE HIM MISS THE NEXT MATCH

BARGAIN PLAYER: YOU CAN BUY ANY PLAYER FROM A TEAM THAT IS NOT MANAGED AND ALSO THAT IS NOT IN THIS LEAGUE, FOR FREE

DOUBLE GOAL: EVERY TIME UR TEAM SCORES A GOAL IT GETS DOUBLED, SO IF U SCORE 1 THEN U HAVE REALLY SCORED 2 BUT THIS WORKS ONLY IN 1 OF YOUR MATCHES

3 SCOUTS: THIS TIME U CAN SEND OUT 3 SCOUTS IF U WANT TO, BUT THIS IS ONLY AVALIBLE ONCE

12 PLAYERS ON THE PITCH: INSTEAD OF HAVING 11 PLAYERS, NOW U CAN HAVE 12 PLAYERS, BUT THIS IS AVAILIBLE ONLY FOR 1 MATCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
CBHCC wrote:

no. keep liverpool

1.MAN-UTD
2.CHELSEA
3.ARSENAL
4.TOTTENHAM
5.LIVERPOOL
6.BARCELONA
7.REAL-MADRID
8.A.C.MILAN
9.INTER-MILAN
10.LYON
11.MARSEILLE
12.VALENCIA

ARE THERE OK

ALSO;
THE FEATURES WILL BE:

THERE WILL BE 2 QUESTIONS AND YOU CANT ANSWER BOTH QUESTIONS BECAUSE IF U ANSWER 1 QUESTION AND U GET IT RIGHT, THEN U CANT ANSWER THE NEXT 1 COS IT HAS TO BE FAIR THE OTHER PERSON MUST GET A CHANCE, SO THIS WAY 2 PEOPLE WIN 15M EACH A DAY

SO U CHOOSE A QUESTION

HAVE 3 GUESSES AT IT

IF U GET IT WRONG THEN U CANNOT CHOSE THE SECOND QUESTION BECAUSE ONCE U HAVE CHOSEN A QUESTION THEN U CANT CHANGE OR U CANT PIK THE SECOND QUESTION, U CAN ONLY PICK 1 QUESTION PER DAY

TODAYS QUESTION:

BECAUSE IF U GET 1 RIGHT THEN U CANT ANSWER THE OTHER ONE, WHICH MEANS 2 PEOPLE GET THE CHANCE TO WIN 15M EACH

U CAN ONLY HAVE 3 GUESS AT 1 QUESTION, SO IF U GO FOR THE FIRST QUESTION THEN U HAVE 3 GUESSES AT IT BUT THEN U CAN ANSWER THE SECOND 1, SO WHICHEVER QUESTION U CHOSE U HAVE TO GO FOR THT ONE, U CANT CHANGE IT

EVERY 2 DAYS THERE WILL BE A MATCH BUT 1 DAY BEFORE EACH MATCH I WILL POST THE FIXTURES AND U NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR STARTING 11

MATCHES WILL START AT DIFFERENT TIMES BUT I WILL POST THE FIXTURES AND THE TIME OF THE MATCH ON HERE 1 DAY BEFORE THE MATCH

ALSO I WILL DO INTERVIEWS AND THE MAIN HEADLINES IN MY MAGAZINE AND I WILL PUBLISH, MY MAGAZINE AFTER EVERY 2DAYS ASWELL

ANOTHER NEW FEATURE IS THAT IF U DO REALLY WELL AS MANAGER OF YOUR CLUB, THEN OTHER TEAMS COULD OFFER U A CHANCE TO BECOME THERE MANAGER E.G IF U DO WELL WITH S.LISBON,

SCOUT REPORT: U CAN NOW SEND UP TO 3 SCOUTS OUT PER DAY TO FIND NEW TALENTED PLAYERS:

CONTRATCS EXPIRING: EVERY WEDNESDAY ADN SUNDAY I WILL POST THE CONTRACTS OF PLAYERS WHO ARE EXPIRING SO FOR E.G: LLORENTE'S CONTRACT EXPIRES IN 2 WEEKS, WOULD U LIKE TO EXTEND IT:

FLOP OF THE MATCH: EVERY MATCH I WILL PUT THE MAN OF THE MATCH AND THE FLOP OF THE MATCH

OFFERS FROM OTHER CLUBS: OTHER CLUBS WILL CONTACT U TO BECOME THEIR NEW MANAGER AND IP IS UP TO YOU:

PLAYERS REQUESTS: PLAYERS FROM YOUR CLUB WILL SOMETIMES REQUEST U TO DO SOMETHING SO FOR E.G A PLAYER MIGHT WANT U TO TAKE ALL THE TEAM OUT SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT, TO KEEP THEM HAPPY

BONUS REWARDS: BEFORE EACH MATCH BEGINS, I WILL GIVE U 15 MINUTES TO PREDICT THE SCORE AND THE SCORERS AND EACH TIME U GET 1 RIGHT U WILL WIN 10M

MY BONUS REWARDS: IF I THINK U ARE DOING A GOOD JOB IN MANAGING THE TEAM THEN I WILL GIVE U MORE TRANSFER MONEY DEPENDING ON HOW GOOD U R DOING

MANAGER OFFICE: I WILL TELL U IF A PLAYER HAS DONE SOMTHING WRONG OR IF HE HAS DONE SOMETHING GOOD, AND I WILL CALL HIM TO YOUR OFFICE AND U WILL HHAVE TO EITHER PUNISH HIM OR REWARD HIM

SO FOR E.G I WILL SAY TO YOU, NILMAR HID LAVEZZIS CLOTHES WHILST HE WAS HAVING A SHOWER AND HE HAS BEEN CALLED TO YOUR OFFICE, THEN U WILL HAVE TO PUNISH HIM, BY CUTTING HIS WAGES OR MAKING HIM MISS THE NEXT MATCH, OW SOMETHING LIKE THAT

EXTRA REWARDS: THIS IS A NEW FEATURE, AND IF YOU ARE DOING A SPECIAL JOB AT YOUR CLUB THEN U U WILL HAVE 5 CARDS AND U CAN CHOSES ONE OF THEM, THE CARDS ARE:

THE EXTRA REWARDS ARE A TREAT FOR MANAGERS WHO ARE DOING WELL AT THERE CLUB, AND I WILL PIK THEM.

I CAN PIK ANY MANAGER I WANT AT ANY TIME, SO I MIGHT PIK 1 TODAY, THEN I MITE PIK 1 NEXT WEEK THEN NEXT MONTH, SO I CAN CHOOSE AT ANY TIME, WHEN I PICK A MANAGER THEY CAN CHOOSE 1 OPTION FROM THE CHOICES BELOW.

BEST OPPOSITION PLAYER: YOU CAN PICK YOUR NEXT OPPOSITIONS BEST PLAYER AND MAKE HIM MISS THE NEXT MATCH

BARGAIN PLAYER: YOU CAN BUY ANY PLAYER FROM A TEAM THAT IS NOT MANAGED AND ALSO THAT IS NOT IN THIS LEAGUE, FOR FREE

DOUBLE GOAL: EVERY TIME UR TEAM SCORES A GOAL IT GETS DOUBLED, SO IF U SCORE 1 THEN U HAVE REALLY SCORED 2 BUT THIS WORKS ONLY IN 1 OF YOUR MATCHES

3 SCOUTS: THIS TIME U CAN SEND OUT 3 SCOUTS IF U WANT TO, BUT THIS IS ONLY AVALIBLE ONCE

12 PLAYERS ON THE PITCH: INSTEAD OF HAVING 11 PLAYERS, NOW U CAN HAVE 12 PLAYERS, BUT THIS IS AVAILIBLE ONLY FOR 1 MATCH

ok good.

Remember to advertise it on the match message boards and convince some of your mates over there to join.
Back to top Go down
idy4lyf

PostSubject: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:09 pm

OK MATE AND DO U LIKE ALL MY IDEAS THT I HAVE SHOWN U ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CBHCC

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:11 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
AdminZakumi wrote:
CBHCC wrote:

no. keep liverpool

1.MAN-UTD
2.CHELSEA
3.ARSENAL
4.TOTTENHAM
5.LIVERPOOL
6.BARCELONA
7.REAL-MADRID
8.A.C.MILAN
9.INTER-MILAN
10.LYON
11.MARSEILLE
12.VALENCIA

ARE THERE OK

ALSO;
THE FEATURES WILL BE:

SO U CHOOSE A QUESTION

HAVE 3 GUESSES AT IT

TODAYS QUESTION:

When u post it make sure caps lock if off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idy4lyf

PostSubject: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 pm

OK MATE DO U LIKE THE IDEAS THOUGH THTS THE MAIN THING?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CBHCC

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm

idy4lyf wrote:
OK MATE DO U LIKE THE IDEAS THOUGH THTS THE MAIN THING?

yh, that's good for me. get some people from the match website to join.
Back to top Go down
idy4lyf

PostSubject: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

CBHCC wrote:
yeah
OK MATE ILL START DOING IT NOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminZakumi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: manager forum   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:24 pm